This information is provided to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the https://www.allestimentifiereventi.com address corresponding to the homepage of the Prezioso Leonardo S.r.l. website.
The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links
- Processing methods
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of Prezioso Leonardo S.r.l. and are only handled by the persons in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 letter 1 letter a) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
- processing and processing of the request to receive information via newsletter or request for a quote received through this website
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The personal data provided for the time necessary to carry out the purposes of sending the newsletter and until the cancellation request sent by the interested party.
- Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as designated subjects
- to any other subjects (internal or external) identified by the Data Controller for the implementation of the purposes referred to in this information
- Communication of data
The personal data collected in this way will not be disseminated, transferred or exchanged in any way with third parties.
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures that the management and storage of personal data will take place in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR 2016/679 for data on servers located within the European Union. The transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions by adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal
The provision of data is mandatory for the fulfillment of the request for subscription to the newsletter and for the request for a quote.
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you;
- obtain the indication: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to portability of contractual and raw navigation data, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email email@example.com or by fax 02.3561977. To exercise the right to unsubscribe from this list, you can also use the link “unsubscribe from this list”.
- Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is PREZIOSO LEONARDO SRL.
The updated list of data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.