MECSPE is the annual reference appointment for companies belonging to the manufacturing industry sector. On the last weekend of March, thousands of professionals will be present at Bolognafiere to discuss the issues of training, digitization and sustainability. The busy schedule includes award ceremonies, conferences, partnership building opportunities and much more.
I temi di MECSPE 2023
digitization: the so-called industry 4.0 includes various innovations in the field of digital technologies, which enable processes and realizations
sustainability: climate change is a challenge for every company. During the fair, there will be opportunities for discussion on this issue and on the best practices to follow in terms of ecological materials, sustainable production processes and plans for the future.
- Training: The rapid transformation of today’s technological world requires professionals to take part in a continuous training process.
- digitization: the so-called industry 4.0 includes various innovations in the field of digital technologies, which enable processes and realizations
- sustainability: climate change is a challenge for every company. During the fair, there will be opportunities for discussion on this issue and on the best practices to follow in terms of ecological materials, sustainable production processes and plans for the future.
The program of MECSPE 2023
MECSPE 2023 does not only offer the opportunity to visit the exhibitors: this fair, in fact, also includes various special initiatives, events and activities, including:
- prizes: during the three days of the exhibition, some prize-giving ceremonies are scheduled. Among these we find the Solution Award, an award for innovation in robotics, and the Metef International Innovation Award, dedicated to the most innovative companies in the aluminum department.
- exhibitions: MECSPE Cuore Mostra is an area used for the presentation of important topics, with special attention to the energy transition and future mobility.
- summit: numerous meetings are planned for the discussion of important topics, for example the Aluminum Energy Summit and the Simulation Summit.
- conferences: an area has been specially set up for the presentation of conferences focusing on the use of new technologies. The interventions are held by professionals and members of the institutions.
- training: in the Competence Center Area a real training center comes to life where some innovative techniques are shown which allow the acquisition of new skills.
- networking: finally, there is an area dedicated to building relationships and partnerships between companies.
Participation in MECSPE represents a great opportunity for companies: the fair allows you to show your colleagues the innovations you are most proud of, acquiring not only visibility and notoriety, but also the possibility of establishing lasting and quality relationships. Furthermore, by deepening the themes of training, digitization and sustainability, it is possible to find innovative solutions to face present and future changes on the right foot.
Do you want to set up a stand? Keep in touch
The preparation of a stand capable of attracting attention is essential to be competitive at a trade fair event. Prezioso Leonardo is a specialized company that offers personalized services and follows you in every step of the organization for your exhibition. Thanks to experience and attention to detail, you will be able to create a tailor-made set-up for you and your company.