As you may know, SIGEP is an international trade fair for pastry, bakery, and coffee. It takes place between the 22 and the 26 January at the Rimini Expo Centre in Italy. In addition to being the most important trade fair in Italy, it is one of the most important international ice cream fairs.Here are the main features of this year’s SIGEP and why you shouldn’t miss it.
What you can find at SIGEP
SIGEP is a world leading B2B trade fair dedicated to the dessert and coffee food service industry, which takes place in Rimini every year.Its popularity has grown over the years becoming one of the must-attend events for both experts and amateurs in the gelato and pastry industry.
During SIGEP in Rimini experts and professionals discuss the trends of the industry and its future, presenting innovative technologies and new discoveries. For this reason, this trade fair attracts the main players in the ice cream, pastry and coffee industry from all over the world. As it represents a unique opportunity for both customers and manufacturers, it is crucial for the entire industry internationally.
SIGEP 2022 is going to be the 43rd edition: this trade show has been a fundamental point of reference for the innovations in the field for more than forty years. Nowadays, it represents the entire sector showing an overview of all most recent market development.
One of the advantages of participating in SIGEP is that this trade fair highlights and covers every aspect of the dessert and coffee food service industry. To this end, during SIGEP the most important brands of the industry present their latest strategies for packaging, transport services, furniture and equipment.
SIGEP is also a place to share and develop ideas and projects. To this end, in addition to speeches given by professionals and experts, competitions, workshops, and training sessions to test competitors’ skills will be held together with talk shows and conferences.
Indeed, the exhibition area will be divided according to the following sectors:
- ice cream: tips and tricks for workshops and shops;
- pastry: important competitions will be held, such as the Senior Pastry Championship;
- chocolate: there will be various demonstrations, such as the Master Chocolatiers;
- coffee: plantations from all over the world will be hosted as well as tastings;
- baking: the A.B.Tech Expo is an international exhibition of baking technologies and will be hosted in this section;
Each stand will be located in the area that best represents its type of business.
Exhibiting at SIGEP with a stand
Participating in SIGEP can be a precious opportunity to make your brand known and to meet your main competitors. The main advantages of participating in SIGEP are the following:
- it is a showcase for your new products, services and technologies in the catering sector;
- you can interact with your customers with demonstrations and workshops;
- your business network can be extended by getting in touch with international buyers;
- personalized artificial intelligence can help you find potential customers interested in your products;
- you can take advantage of this fair to get ahead of your competitors.
Therefore, if you are interested in expanding your business and outperforming your competitors, you should consider participating in SIGEP next year.
Are you attending SIGEP? Contact us
Participating in SIGEP with an effective stand can be a precious occasion for your brand. Rely on a professional company like Leonardo Prezioso. We have years of professional experience in designing and building successful customized stands with high quality materials.