Stand and creativity
The participation of companies in major events is a crucial moment for both economic and organisational aspects. Since it is important to spend always more time on planning, we recommend relying on experts in this specific field who can develop an effective organization. Let’s have a look at the most common types of exhibition stands and the different phases of planning.
What is an exhibition stand?
Exhibition stands represent a real “business card” for the company that decides to take part in important events such as fairs. Their main aim is to attract and involve the public and, eventually, sell the reference product. Therefore, originality, innovation and interactivity are the keywords we should bear in mind when planning a perfect stand.
With fair stands we mean the exhibition space within which we can find the company’s essence and the products they want to promote. Indeed, within trade fair events, the stand is the element that allows a company to distinguish itself from the others.
How long does it take to build an exhibition stand?
In order to plan and set up a trade fair stand, we need a well-defined period of time. If we want to reach a good result, the correct time management, which is often variable, is a fundamental aspect. That is why it is better to focus on smaller and more detailed stands, that require more time for the planning and have a greater impact than on larger stands, less customised and built in a short time.
For this reason, it is important to rely on specialized companies, which provide their targeted skills and expert staff. If you want to create a perfect customised stand, we recommend contacting the chosen company at least 6 months in advance.
The design phases of a stand and the creativity aspect
Once the company decides to participate in a trade fair or exhibition event, it is necessary to rely on professionals capable of effectively creating the perfect stand. But what are the design phases? Here you can find the main ones:
- bureaucratic or legal procedures: this phase concerns all the management of contracts and authorisations regarding the chosen exhibition space;
- consultancy with designers: with a kind of brainstorming between the company and the designers, the ideas are carefully examined while defining objectives, strategies and budgets;
- preliminary studies: a benchmark analysis is carried out in order to guarantee the efficiency of the service;
- planning the layout and the itinerary: now it is the moment to plan the exhibition stand considering all its physical and structural details;
- lighting and materials: these two aspects, which are frequently overlooked, are extremely important. They represent an interesting appeal when carried out correctly;
- the set-up: at this point, we need to ensure that the stand reflects the company’s values. This is why the coordination between the company and the stand builder must always be clear.
All these phases are of fundamental importance and represent the skeleton necessary for the planning and set-up of successful trade fair stands. Each step is useful for creating a space capable of highlighting the strengths, values and message that the company or client brand wants to convey.
Creativity is another aspect that shouldn’t be set aside. Indeed, it is of the utmost importance. If you want to create a unique, personalized and targeted space, you must aim at innovative elements, light effects, different colours and materials. The final outcome will make the difference between your stand and others’ stands, so creativity shouldn’t be underestimated.
Do you need to plan exhibition stands? Let’s stay in touch
If you are looking for a specialised company to entrust with the design of your trade fair stands, Prezioso Leonardo is what you need. For over thirty years in the industry, our company stands out for its focus on the future and for the high quality of the services we provide. Choose the security of entrusting yourself to a company that completely takes care of your project; choose Prezioso Leonardo.