The most important fairs in 2022
Every year in Italy, numerous trade fairs take place, both nationally and internationally. Let’s have a look at the following updated list of all trade fairs that will take place in 2022 in Italy: learn more about when and where the unmissable exhibitions take place according to the different professional industries.
Trade fair events that take place in the first half of 2022
Every year there are more and more exhibition fairs that take place, therefore, having a look at the updated calendar allows you to consciously choose the fairs you are most interested in. Moreover, having a large showcase of all the events to follow helps you to decide in which you want to participate as exhibitor. Therefore, it is advisable to promptly submit your application for the purchase of the exhibition space.
Here are the most important fairs that take place in the first half of 2022:
- SIGEP: January 22/26, Rimini. It is the International Trade Show of Artisan Gelato, Pastry, Bakery and the Coffee World;
- MIDO: February, 12/14, at Fieramilano. It is the International Exhibition dedicated to the Eyewear world, Optometry and Ophthalmology;
- BIOFACH: February 15/18, Nuremberg, Germany. The fair is dedicated to the organic food sector;
- MCE – EXPOCOMFORT: March, 8/11, at Fieramilano. This event is dedicated solely to the most innovative technologies of air conditioning and energy efficiency.
A milder season is coming, so even the trade fair events on the agenda increase. Here are the most important that are going to take place in April, May and June:
- SALONE DEL MOBILE: April, 5/10, at Fieramilano. It is the internationally recognized event as the most important meeting point worldwide for operators in the home furnishing sector;
- SALONE DEL BAGNO: April, 5/10, at Fieramilano. This exhibition is one of the latest introduced and offers interesting news and industry trends for the bathroom universe all around;
- EUROCUCINA: April, 5/10, at Fieramilano. This is another trade show similar to the Salone del Mobile, but focused on innovation and design in the kitchen sector;
- ANUGA FOOD TEC: April 26/29, Cologne, Germany. This fair is dedicated to the latest trends and technological developments in the world of food & beverage;
- IPACKIMA: May 3/6, at Fieramilano. The fair is specialized in food and non-food processing and packaging and beyond;
- PRINT4ALL: May 3/6, at Fieramilano. This is the most important trade fair for the 360° printing and converting sector;
- VENDITALIA: May 25/28, at Fieramilanocity. An important international event for automatic distribution and the vending sector;
- LAMIERA: May 25/28, at Fieramilano. This event is dedicated to the machine tool industry for the processing and cutting of sheets and all new technologies designed for the industry;
- ANALYTICA: June 21/24, Munich, Germany. It is the leading international trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology;
- AUTOMATICA: June 21/24, Munich, Germany. This fair is dedicated to automation and robotics.
These are the events that take place in the first part of the year, while in the second half there will be many others, both in Italy and in other European countries.
The trade fair events that take place in the second half of 2022
The calendar of scheduled trade fairs in 2022 undergoes a brief summer break during the warmer months of the year: July and August. However, autumn 2022 is full of exhibitions dedicated to very different areas, such as:
- GLASSTEC: September 20/23, Düsseldorf, Germany. This fair is dedicated to the glass industry and takes place every two years, showing all new techniques and the latest trends;
- CERSAIE: from the 27th September to the 1st October, Bologna, Italy. This is the 38th edition of the International Exhibition of Ceramics for Architecture and Bathroom Furnishings. Reference fair for the surface and design sector;
- MARMOMAC: the international exhibition on marble, on the innovative processing of stone and the use of marble in design creations takes place in September in Verona, Italy.
- XYLEXPO: October 12/15, at Fieramilano. This show focuses on woodworking technologies for the furniture industry and furnishing components.
- BI-MU: October 12/15, at Fieramilano. This fair is dedicated to the industry of metal cutting, metal forming and additive machine tools, robots, digital manufacturing and automation systems;
- K: October 19/26, Düsseldorf, Germany. This exhibition is dedicated to the plastics and rubber industry;
- BAUMA: October 24/30, Munich, Germany. This exhibition event focuses on machinery used in the construction industry;
- CIBUS TEC: October 25/28, Parma, Italy. It is one of the most complete exhibitions of food and beverage technologies, recognized as a reference point for the high level of presentation of innovations and latest trends.
September and October are particularly intense months for the conspicuous presence of events, mainly scattered between Northern Italy and Germany. The last month dedicated to exhibition events in Italy is November:
This was just an overview of all the most important trade fairs, but it is essential to focus on the most suitable ones for your sector. It is therefore possible to evaluate the opportunity to apply as exhibitors to increase your company’s visibility or to visit some exhibitions to increase your knowledge and evaluate competitors.
Are you interested in attending trade fairs? Let’s stay in touch
Prezioso Leonardo‘s team develops customised exhibition stands according to our customer’s needs. Here you will find industry professionals ready to listen to your ideas and create an exhibition space that best represents the company values you want to communicate. Contact us for a first consultation or reach our headquarters in Novate Milanese (MI), Italy.