Made In Steel 2023:
Made in Steel is one of the largest international exhibitions dedicated to the steel and metal industry. It involves numerous exhibitors from all over the world and is the ideal meeting point for steel industry professionals, equipment suppliers, machinery manufacturers and for all those who are interested in learning about the latest trends in this ever-changing sector. Here all the useful information to take part.
Where and when to participate
The steel and metals fair takes place every two years at Rho Fiera Milano, one of the main exhibition locations in Europe, and represents a real world showcase for the entire steel and metals sector.
The fair offers the opportunity to discover the latest news and technologies in the metallurgical field. Exhibitors from all over the world present their latest innovations, products and technological solutions, providing a broad overview of the steel and metals industry. Made In Steel also represents an important opportunity for networking and exchanging knowledge between professionals in the sector, offering the possibility of forging business relationships and collaborating to develop new business opportunities.
It is scheduled for 17-19 May 2023 and promises to be an event of great international importance, capable of attracting numerous participants from all over the world. The fair represents a real opportunity to stay updated on the latest trends and the most innovative technologies in the sector, as well as to meet experts and professionals in the sector and share knowledge and experience with them. Therefore, an appointment not to be missed!
Stages of setting up a stand
Building a trade show booth of this caliber requires a number of basic steps to ensure the desired end result:
- analyze the concept and the budget: they are the first step in being able to better plan the project.
- creation of the layout: activity that must be able to match the entire exhibition area.
- definition of stand dimensions: the main objective is to be in line with current regulations.
- choice of materials: In the production phase, specific processing techniques are used for each type of material chosen.
- creation of technical drawings: which will have to foresee the position of the various elements of the set-up, such as for example the walls, the panels, the windows and the furnishings.
The next phase involves the assembly of the stand, the installation of the furnishings and the final decoration, which must be treated in detail to make the stand attractive and effective from a communicative point of view.
Would you like to participate in Made in Steel 2023 but don’t know who to contact? Contact us!